Manual CCcam Install Guide
- Use your Dreambox IP, Username and Password (Default are: Username: root, Password: dreambox)at any “FTP CLIENT” like Filezilla, WinSCP etc and transfer this files at your DREAMBOX /TMP FOLDER
- Go to any TV CHANNEL, PRESS the “BLUE BUTTON” at your DREAMBOX REMOTE CONTROL and you will see this window below. (GEMINI PROJECT V.3.60 or Newer Image Required to be installed)
- Select the option “ADDONS” (LABELED WITH 2ND OPTION)
- NOW SELECT "MANUAL INSTALL"
- SELECT "CCcam 2.I.4", CLICK ON IT AND IT AND PRESS THE GREEN BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE CONTROL
- SELECT YES TO INSTALL THE CCcam 2.1.4 ON YOUR BOX.
NOW CLICK EXIT FROM YOUR REMOTE CONTROL AND SELECT INSTALL "CCAM CONFIG"
- AFTER SUCCESSFUL INSTALL YOU WILL SEE AN INDICATOR FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION.
- NOW EXIT THE ADDONS SCREEN, NOW START THE DDC (DREAMBOX CONTROL CENTER) FROM YOUR COMPUTER. CONNECT YOUR BOX WITH THE COMPUTER.
- NOW SELECT FTP FROM DCC, NOW SELECT VAR/ETC AND SELECT CCcam.cfg FILE,RIGHT CLICK ON IT AND SELECT EDIT.
- C: test4all.no-ip.org 21001 user*** pass***x Please paste your C-line(s) (from test we sent you or paid subscription C-lines) in the"CCcam.cfg" file. Everything else should be deleted.
- NOW CLOSE THE EDITOR, YOU WILL BE PROMOTED TO SAVE THE EDITED FILE AS A REPLACEMENT SELECT YES.
- NOW EXIT THE DCC (DREAMBOX CONTROL CENTER). AGAIN NOW PRESS THE BLUE BUTTON.
- NOW SCROLL from “Common Interface” CAM TO “CCcam 2.1.4” AT THE TOP WITH THE HELP OF VOLUME BUTTON FROM YOUR REMOTE
- NOW SELECT AUTO CAM ENABLE.
- NOW SELECT AUTO CAM SETUP AT THE TOP.
- A NEW WINDOW WILL BE OPENED
- NOW SELECT CCcam 2.0.4 AS DEFAULT CAM.
- NOW EXIT THE ALL OPENED MENUS. IN IDLE MODE REBOOT YOUR BOX.
- YOUR CCcam 2.1.4 WILL BE RUNNING , HAPPY CCcam SHARING.
Last edited by Guide; 29-11-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Fist visit http://www.AlloCCcam.Com and obtain your CWS line for Mgcamd emulator
If you can install and image on your box we have a customized
enigma1 Pli image in http://www.AlloCCcam.Com with Mcamd and cccam emus pre-installed .
If you are a Newbie just follow this instructons…
1. Connect your receiver to the same network of your pc either by using a direct/crossover cable (cat 5) or connect it on the same router using a normal Ethernet cable
2. Visithttp://www.AlloCCcam.Com and download winscp (http://www.2shared.com/file/NmB7FLGx....html),install it on your pc on explorer mode.
3. visit http://www.AlloCCcam.Com and download e1-mgcamd_138_111023tar (http://www.2shared.com/file/PhMMoyBd...111023tar.html)
4. visit http://www.AlloCCcam.Com and download e1-MGCamd-Config_130_080502tar (http://www.2shared.com/file/r0FWQ2DQ...080502tar.html) keep both files on your desktop for easy access.
5. Go to your receiver menu-setup-experts setup-communication setup or network and keep the first value (ip address*).it should be like this 192.168.xx.xx .remember this number
6. Open Winscp on your pc and press the button "new” , In the field "Host name" add your receiver *ip address."Username" is root ,"Password" is dreambox, "file protocol" should be ftp and "Port" 21.
7. Press "Login" button in Winscp and should see now your receiver file system.
8. From Winscp popup window go to your receiver /tmp folder and add by drag and drop e1-mgcamd_138_111023tar and e1-MGCamd-Config_130_080502tar.
9 Go to your receiver blue panel or in add-ons from menu and choose manual install.
10 install fist e1-mgcamd_138_111023tar and after install e1-MGCamd-Config_130_080502tar.
11. Open again Winscp and go to your receiver Var/keys folder and if you done this correct you should see the file newcamd.list.
12 Edit this file and paste inside your cws line .
13 Go to blue panel or softcam setup from your receiver menu and choose as default emu mgcamd 1.38
Now you can see all channels clearing .Happy Cardsharing…
Note: This tutorial is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Last edited by Guide; 29-11-2012 at 01:55 PM.
By AlloCCcam in forum DreamBox Receivers Support
Last Post: 04-01-2015, 08:13 AM
By AzBox in forum Smart Cards & CardShare General
Last Post: 17-06-2013, 09:24 PM
By AlloCCcam in forum General CsTalking
Last Post: 27-04-2013, 10:02 PM
By kof in forum
Last Post: 08-04-2013, 07:38 AM
By kof in forum CCcam Tutorials
Last Post: 02-04-2013, 04:28 PM
Tags for this Thread
All posts written express the point of view of its owner, does not imply in any way the point of view of management forum.