OpenBox S9 HDRight then, for all who are thinking about buying a Openbox s9 HD for C@rdSh@ring... A Nice and Cheap (cheapest i believe) HD Satellite Receiver in the market!
[IMG]http://*************************/openbox.jpg[/IMG] Openbox S9 firmware/CCcam.cfg upgrade, from the start to the end!
- Download the latest firmware upgrade (You can find the latest here).
- If you already have an active CCcam c-lines
- - Your line will looks like this: C: 4yourtest.logto.me 23456 idnumber password
- then copy/backup into CCcam.cfg file. Otherwise ask us to sent you ready CCcam.cfg file that will include your subscription c-lines.
- Copy the 2 files ( firmware/CCcam.cfg) that you have to a USB Flash Drive (USB Flash Drive have to be "FAT Format" and files have to be at the Start of drive i.e E: and NOT at any "Folder").
- Plug the USB Flash Drive into the back of the receiver.
- Setup your Openbox as normal, e.g. sat cable, hdmi or scart cable ,lan, power cable, etc. and turn it on.
- On the "Remote control" Press " Menu ", scroll down to " Tools " > " Upgrade by USB " (select the firmware .abs file that's on your USB Drive) > " Start "
- It will then ask you if you wish to " Burn the Flash " , press " OK " = Yes
- The new firmware will now be installed on the box and takes a few mins to complete.
- (P.S. Please DON'T follow steps 6. & 7. if your Openbox is already updated with Firmware supports CCcam Emulator)
- After receiver reboots ,press " Menu " > " Network Setup " > " Network Setup " and turn " DHCP ON " and Apply.
- Then back to the Menu Screen and " Network Setup " and press > " CCcam client setup " > " Update Files by USB ".
- Select the "CCcam.cfg" and then press "Read" > then Reboot.
- Then back to Menu Screen and "Network Setup" > "CCcam client Setup" > "Manage Config Files" > "CCcam.cfg",and Activate all your c-lines (you have to highlight each one and Activate).
- Reboot the box and remove the USB Flash Drive.
Now you should have an "Openbox s9 HD" with upgraded Firmware with CCcam running and all your c-lines active! You can now do a Sat Search and set up your favorites.
Note: This tutorial is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY