*You can change the IPTV Port according to your requirement.
1. Open your web browser and enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar, then press "Enter".
2. Enter the username and password of your modem. By default it will be Username: "admin" and Password: "admin" or if you have changed this, please enter the new username and password.
3. Configure PVCs and LAN settings:
Go to Interface Setup->Internet, create two PVCs: PVC0 at PPPOE mode with “IGMP V2 ”enabled, PVC1 at Bridge mode which is for IPTV:
PVC0 (8/35) PPPoE with NAT for Internet: Port 1+Port 2 + Port 3+Wireless;
PVC1 (0/35) Bridge for IPTV: Port 4
PVC0 for Internet:
PVC 1 for IPTV:
Go to Status page to check the PVC Summary:
Go to “Interface Setup – LAN” page, Enable Multicast IGMP v2 and IGMP Snoop. At Physical Ports, please un-tick port 4.
Note: DHCP service will NOT be applied on port 4, so if now you’re connecting the computer with port 4, please re-connect the Ethernet cable to port1/port2/port3. 4. VLAN Setting:
VLAN1: PVC0 + LAN Port 1 + Port 2 + Port 3+Wireless LAN
VLAN2: PVC1 +Port 4
Step 1: Active VLAN Function;
Step 2: Go to “Assign VLAN PVID for each Interface”
Click SAVE then NEXT
Step 3: “Define VLAN Group”
VLAN1: PVC0 + LAN Port 1 +Port 2 +Port 3+ Wireless LAN for Internet
VLAN2: PVC1 + Port 4 for IPTV
Check finished VLAN Group List:
5. Go to Maintenance->SysRestart to reboot the router.
6. Register for IPTV service
After the reboot, please go to https://cyberstore.tpg.com.au/register/iptv.php
to register for your Free TPG IPTV account. You must then follow the step-by-step guide to finish the on-line installation.
If you require assistance with this, please contact TPG Technical Support on 1300 360 855.
1. The username and password are usually the same as your ADSL account;
3. In the "modem setup instruction" page, please choose "Other Modem"; 7. View IPTV
Once you have registered and configured your modem, you can begin viewing the TPG IPTV service. Please visit the TPG IPTV website at http://www.tpg.com.au/iptv
, then log in with your username and password and enjoy your Free TPG IPTV service.
8. Backup the modem settings:
If your IPTV service works normally, you can export the current settings as a backup. Please go to Maintenance->Firmware page and click ROMFILE SAVE button.
Then save the ROM-0 file in a floder as a backup configuration.
If you occasionally changed the modem setting and need recover the TPG settings, you can go to Maintenance->Firmware page and Browse the ROM-0 file then click UPGRADE button.