Cardservproxy 0.9.1 Release
0.9.1 - RC0
- Fixed: Handling for unknown sid (0 or a dummy sid listed in dummy-services) was broken in 0.9.0.
- Fixed: Incoming requests for dummy sids should not retain the dummy when forwarded, now changed to 0.
- Fixed: Per profile max-cw-wait could not be set below 1s (now both per profile and global allow down to 100 ms).
- Fixed: Probing was sometimes attempted even when there was only one candidate connector.
- Fixed: Radegast support updated to make sense with 0.9.x.
- Changed: Two ecms (or dcw replies) with the same payload data but different dvb table ids (even/0x80 vs odd/0x81) are
now considered identical by the proxy.
By AzBox in forum Azbox / Microbox Receivers Support
Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:57 PM
By Guide in forum Azbox / Microbox Receivers Support
Last Post: 14-07-2013, 03:06 PM
By csmaxy in forum DreamBox Receivers Support
Last Post: 05-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Tags for this Thread
All posts written express the point of view of its owner, does not imply in any way the point of view of management forum.